Code of Conduct
LMUʹs Womenʹs Representative, being responsible for the LMU PLUS programme, is dedicated to providing a harassment-free experience for anyone attending our workshops – regardless of gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, disability, physical appearance, body size, race, age or religion.
We do not tolerate harassment of seminar participants in any form.
Harassment includes, for example:
- Verbal comments that reinforce stereotypes or discrimination of any kind (related to gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, disability, physical appearance, body size, race, age, religion, or socio-economic background)
- Verbal comments perceived to be disrespectful or hurtful
- Sustained disruption of the seminar programme and discussions
- Insinuating jokes, sexist behaviour or remarks concerning appearance, behaviour, or private life
- Inappropriate physical contact
These rules are binding on all participants, including attendees, coaches, organisers and everyone else involved. We expect participants to follow these rules in all seminars of the programme. If a participant engages in harassing behaviour, the seminar and programme organizers may take any action they consider appropriate – including suspending the participant from the seminar or programme for the day, or suspending them from all seminars and programmes for the remainder of the current term if necessary.
Through this agreement, we want to contribute to a pleasant and appreciative conversational culture that encourages productive collaboration.